28 January 2012

Manila Chronicles: Winter Clothes Shopping at Terranova


N.B.
I do not own these photos.  I just screencapped them for reference.  Head to http://www.terranovastyle.com/ to see the originals.

     It's still winter in other parts of the world and you might be headed to Europe, Canada, the US, China, Japan or South Korea. So, you'd probably need winter clothes, right? Well, you're lucky since there are a lot of stores selling winter clothes at a discount, including Terranova this January. I've been to Terranova today and yet again, I bought a couple of light sweaters and some warmer cardigans. I am going to someplace cold, but not that cold; only Baguio cold, but usually, I love wearing light pullovers with skirts and jeans even in Manila. I mean, they're good for the office, too since it's usually cold because of air conditioning.

     Most of the clothes on sale are the knitted ones which look really good on skinny jeans, leggings or skirts.  Just wear a thermal underneath (apparently, Uniqlo's are fantastic) and/or a winter coat, then you're good to go.  Don't forget to put on a scarf or some leg warmers for maximum cuteness.  BTW, their sizes are from XS to L.  

     Here are some of Terranova's items for sale in their stores:



     And, if you're wondering how to mix and match your clothes to look trendy even in winter, check out Terranova's lookbook, and I've screencapped some of their looks here:


I really like these 2 sets. 


 The tops and tights are in stores.


 Who says you can't wear skirts? Just wear tights underneath the skirt.
That's what I did in Beijing.


 Classic examples of layering for winter.
Yes, I bought the same tights (right).


I have the same lace tights.  
And the denim jacket with faux shearling is on sale.

   
     Most of the clothes above are available in stores at Terranova branches in the Philippines.  Of you want to check out the stores, here are their locations.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...