25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!



     I've been having a hard time using the Internet. Our connection has suddenly become so slow, like dial-up slow. Maybe because it's Christmas?!

     Anyway, I know I've been slacking off the past few months and that I haven't been up to the task of completing my travel adventures. I've been busy with work lately but I might be able to wrap up my blogging tasks before the year ends. This week, to be exact. I will also try my best to watch and blog about the Hidden Cities season 2, but for some reason, I always forget to catch it on tv. All I've watched was the episode on China's Yangtze river and the Grand Canal that I've been dreaming of visiting. Well, Shanghai's going to be my main destination and I'd like a side trip there plus to the West lake.

     Enough of my day dreaming. I must greet all of you a very Merry Christmas before I forget why I wrote this entry.

     Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...