20 February 2011

Thoughts: Hello, Queen of Procrastination!

     Lately, I haven't been able to post...Well, I did post some seat sale opportunities but  it's like just copying then pasting.  As for contents, like my travel adventures?  Nada.  I haven't  even finished blogging about my Beijing travel adventures.  Not yet. It's just that I have been so busy lately at work and I don't have the energy to write.  Well, that and the sudden reappearance of the Queen of Procrastination back into my life...Yup, the Queen is back.

     I don't have a split personality, even if my mother did not have me tested like  what Mrs. Cooper did to her son, Dr. Sheldon Cooper.  But I feel just so lazy sometimes...well, most of the times.  I promise, though, that I'll wrap-up blogging about Beijing before February ends.  *pinky swear*

     And oh! I almost forgot that I'll be going to Vietnam in a couple of weeks.  I have made no plans at all.  Tsk! 

    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! did you get the services of a local travel agency? me, my wife and our 6 yr old daughter is scheduled to go to beijing this august. can you recommend a reliable travel agency? thanks

youknowyouloveme said...

@Anonymous

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, we had a local agency arrange our tour owned by my friend. So, I'm sorry if I can't recommend their agency for ethical reasons. You could try the Pinoyexchange Beijing thread for agency suggestions, though.

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...