14 March 2011

Thoughts: Updates

     I haven't been making much entries regarding travel the past few weeks.  I think, I still need to finish one last article regarding my Beijing trip, which is just 1/3 of the way through.  As for my supposed research for my upcoming trip to Ho Chi Mihn this week, well, let's just say that I've been so lazy to do any.  As of today, I'm kinda in a calm panic mode; the moment where I  think I strive best.  I don't know, but it seems that the Holy Spirit comes to me when I'm on a rush.  Guess, I derive inspiration from some crazy outpouring of adrenaline whenever I'm on a pinch.
      Nonetheless, I must gather all information about Ho Chi Mihn: where to exchange currency; where to eat; where to shop, etc.  That being said, I remember now that I have to send an email to the hotel I booked earlier this month to reconfirm our reservation.  I have loads to do, and I must do it before I leave for Vietnam.

     Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...