08 February 2013

Blog Updates!




 imageimageimageimage

     I know I have not been updating my site as much as I should.  Well, I've been busy with work and I guess, I've been getting lazier and lazier each passing day.  image You see, writing and putting up photos take a lot of time and effort.

image
     So, right now, I have a herculean task of posting my travel adventures in Bicol (April 2012), Nasugbu (April 2012), Bohol (June 2012), Subic (October 2012), Cambodia (December 2012) and Hong Kong (January 2013).  Plus, I've been to quite a number of hotels and resorts in and out of the Philippines the past year which I have not yet reviewed.  Just thinking about it makes me feel tired.  Hay!


     On a happier note, I am proud to say that I am nearing 100,000 page views!  I know it isn't much, but geez, it really makes my heart fond!  Thank you, my dear readers, for putting up with me and my weirdness.


                                        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...