09 February 2013

Year of the Snake 2013 - A Fresh Start



     For non-Chinese people like me, Chinese New Year offers another fresh start if the beginning of the calendar year is less than favorable. In my case, this year started off in the wrong foot. I almost lost the one I treasure the most. In fact, I did but in the end, my most cherished treasure found its way back.

     This is a travel blog so I wouldn't go into details but I am most grateful for a second chance.  So thankful of my blessings that the most secretive person in the planet, i.e., me, has just revealed a little bit of her true self.

     I hope this coming lunar new year, may we all enjoy this fresh beginning and may we never let this opportunity be gone to waste. Be thankful for all the blessings that might come our way and enjoy all happiness we may experience, no matter how little. And of course, we should all face adversities with courage. A little perseverance and patience go a long way.

     To new beginnings!


                                       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...