05 June 2014

Reclaiming My Life: I Am Back From the Dead





My dear friends and readers, I have finally returned!  A took an abrupt hiatus from blogging due to personal reasons.  My life had been one hell of ride...it literally was hell.  While not all may be well, even up to this time, I am taking back my life.  I am rising to the challenge and slowly, I have been resuming those activities I love.

Last year, I didn't have the energy to travel, mostly because my life was in shambles.  I have gotten stronger since, and though I may still be badly bruised here and there, I am trying to restart my life.  And I got back to travelling again, letting nature heal my wounds.  After all, travelling is my remedy, not clarity.  ;-)

My wings may have been broken but my spirit could still soar.

I am glad to be back.   I thank you all for waiting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...