05 June 2014

Travel Itinerary for 2014




The year 2014 started off great, travelling wise.  I have been to many places since the Chinese New Year in and out of the Philippines.  Mostly, local travels.  I have been busy travelling and will remain busy for the rest of the year doing what I love.  So, yay!

Here are the places I have been to during the first half of the year:

February: 
  • Baguio 
March: 
  • Pico de Loro, Nasugbu, Batangas 
  • Hong Kong 
  • Cebu City 
May:
  • El Nido and Puerto Princesa, Palawan

For the second half of the year, these are the places I will be visiting:

June:
  • Phuket, Thailand
November/December: 
  •  Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and possibly, Hiroshima, Japan

Considering that I will be in Japan late autumn for an 8-day trip, I will have to restrain myself from travelling during the second half of the year.  My Japan trip will most likely consume a huge chunk of my resources so I need to save and refrain from shopping and travelling, after Phuket, that is.

I will start blogging from my most recent trip to Palawan, Philippines, last week and the I will chronicle my travel adventures during the first half of the year in reverse chronological order.

Please bear with me and I will do my very best not to disappoint my dear readers and friends.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...