31 August 2011

Thoughts: Travel (Late) Updates


     I do not refer myself as the queen of procrastination for nothing.  I try to live up to my self-title every single day.  And so, true to my nature, I just realized that I have a lot of travel adventures that I still have not shared with you...because I am just plain lazy.

     Anyway, here are the places I visited this year (as far as I can remember) that remain to be discussed in this blog:
1.  Subic and Baguio - May 2011;
2.  Tagaytay - June 2011;
3.  Singapore and Malaysia - June/July 2011;
4.  Bataan - August 2011 (long weekend).

     I will try my best to wrap up my Taiwan travel adventures so I could starting posting about my Singapore and Malaysia travel adventures ASAP.  And every so often, I'll try to post about my local travels.
     So, please bear with me.  Until then!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...