17 September 2011

Tagaytay Adventures - Overnight Stay


I took this photo using my iPhone.  Guess having an iPhone is not so bad after all.


     Today, my family and I are in Tagaytay, and we're going to stay here overnight, the best accommodation I could find in Tagaytay, at a friend's vacation home!  Yipee!

     My cousins told me we're going to Calaruega church later.  So, I better prepare now. 

     Till then!

     EDT:


We passed by a number of cyclists going to Tagaytay.  We took the Cavite route, the one which passes by Gen. Trias and Amadeo, but I was not so happy about it.  I am more comfortable taking the usual route, SLEX to Tagaytay.  But when I saw those cyclists, I thanked the heavens and almost went down the road to kiss the ground.  I mean, those cyclists are all handsome, trim, tall and fit!  Well, save for a few who look like regular joes.  But the pretty ones are real eye candies; they look like celebrities.  There were some foreigners, too. Gosh.  I wish I was holding my camera then.  Oh well.    


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...