22 September 2011

Thoughts: I'm Sick!



     For the past two weeks, I've been feeling under the weather, primarily because of the weather.  Well, let's just say that I am not a fan of changing temperatures: summer hot and sunny in the morning and afternoon then rain showers late afternoon or at night.  This roller coaster of a weather is bad for my allergies, thus, for two weeks now, I have colds that would not go away.  I was even absent for work this Monday because of my unrelenting allergies.  

     And, worse, I am feeling under the weather, figuratively.  Well, let's just say that I want to go to some other places other than those I've already visited but there's no one who wants to come with me.  Yay, not. I've never been the popular one, so I guess, I just reap what I sow.  And mind you, travelling alone is more expensive than say, travelling with someone, unless I pay for the both of us.  At least for me.  

     I know, I know, I could travel by myself, but I don't want to get used to it, and I don't want to do it in say, South Korea.  Drop me somewhere in Japan and I'd probably survive since I am a little used to their culture, food and language.  But in South Korea?  I'd manage but still...oh well.  And I really, really want to go there early next year.  I guess, I'd just go there alone.  Anyway, I don't think Korean immigration would detain me being single, a lady and travelling alone.  After all, I can always wave around a certain identification card and they'd let me be, for sure.  But still, I must muster enough resources and courage, yet again.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...