04 February 2012

Manila Chronicles: Winter Clothes Shopping at Topshop



     Oh yes.  I know.  One of the most read articles on my blog is about winter clothes shopping.  So, I am trying my best to share where one could buy outfits for winter.

     Last week, I've blogged about the sale at the Terranova, and now, I have something even better.  Topshop, which has been on its year-end sale since mid-January 2012, has just offered BUY ONE, TAKE ONE promo on ALL their SALE ITEMS starting yesterday.  Yes, you read it right.  On top of the 50% price slash, Topshop makes further reduction with their Buy One, Take One scheme: you pay for the higher priced item and the lower priced one is free.  For example, those oh-so-cute over-sized winter knitwears and sweaters, which range about Php 1,600 to 1,900 per piece (already with a 50% discount) can  now be yours for half the price, that is, if you buy any sale item within the same price range.  Yes, you can combine any items on sale for the Buy One, Take One promo.  So, you can have a winter sweater and a winter jacket, too.  Or a winter scarf and a winter sweater. 

     Just some of the winter outfits I've been raving about from Topshop (although I couldn't find photos of their oversized sweaters with thick stripes):





     Me, on the other hand, got a little shopping-crazy for their cute shoulder bags, and shoes, too.  

     Happy winter clothes shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...