04 February 2012

Manila Chronicles: Winter Clothes Shopping at Promod




     You may want to ask me how I know about store sales.  Let me be quite honest about it.  I work 5 minutes away on foot from a mall.  There.  And yes, the store clerks of the shops I frequent know me already because I am always present when there's a sale.

     Anyway, as with Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Topman, and other foreign clothes stores, Promod has been on sale since mid-January 2012 or thereabout for its year-end sale.  And, what's great about Promod?  Their winter accessories.

     Yes, if you're looking for a scarf that does not look a dime-a-dozen, then Promod is your answer.  Their scarf collection is great, although a little on the higher price range.  But, don't fret, they're having a 70% off sale and their sale items will remain until stocks last.

     Also, Promod's faux fur winter stoles are to die for.  Perhaps, you're a fan of Downton Abbey and you've probably seen Lady Mary Crawley with a fur winter wrap.  And your best bet at coveting that winter stole: Promod.



   


      I've seen this one, too, at the store.  So cute!  It's quite heavy, though.


     This one, too, in different colors.  It looks better in person.



     Well, there's this cape, too, but I am not sure if it's on sale, too.  Probably.  Who'll wear it in spring?

 

     Oh, and I should not forget about this one.  This is simply divine, but a little heavy.  You have to put it on when you check-in at the airport.  Putting it on your luggage will just add a lot to your allowable weight limit.



     And, I've bought these pieces for my Hong Kong trip this February, where the weather's a bit cold this time of the year.  Around 14C to 20C.  I'll put on a cardigan over the sheer one, and perhaps, I'll slip the black one on top of a long-sleeved fitted shirt in white, beige or gray.  What do you think?




     Before I forget, I've seen two winter boots over at Promod.  The first one looks more like a rain boot because of its style, or perhaps, a shorter go-go boots (Promod's style last season was mod-like), and a riding boot of some sorts.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...