10 July 2011

Air Asia's Seat Sale - A Big Thank You! (12 July 2011 at 12:00 PM)



     Air Asia is gearing up for a BIG THANK YOU this coming Tuesday, 12 July 2011 at 12 p.m. (GMT +8).  I think it's really, really big.  Air Asia's Facebook page lists the booking and travel period as follows:
Booking period: 12 – 17 July 2011Travel period: 6 Feb – 20 June 2012
And when the booking period is 6 months or more before the travel period, tickets tend to be really, really cheap.  So, plan ahead and enjoy!

     As for me, I want to go to India in February, and Cambodia, too.  Plus, I want to go to Europe, but probably around May or June, I'll just wait for the seat sale for autumn or winter travel to Europe.

     Happy trip planning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...