24 July 2011

Thoughts: Busy, Busy, Busy!

     Since I returned from Singapore two weeks ago, I've been busy with work.  Really, no joke.  Well, I admit I was sort of lazy, too, but my continued failure to wrap-up my Taiwan travel adventures to make way for my Singapore adventures, is mainly due to my busy professional life.  Yes, I have a job.  

     I've rechecked my list of things to write about in my mind and I have yet to finish my Travel in Taipei, Follow Me experience which includes an impromptu Taiwanese food binge and hanging out on a Sunday afternoon like a local.  Also, I still have stories about my Monga (a popular Taiwanese film starring Mark Zhao and Ethan Ruan) filming location hunting and my unlikely rendezvous with Gundam!  Gundam?!  Yes, Gundam!

       And oh yeah, I also went to Beitou to indulge in a private hot springs bath just before I headed off to the airport.  See?  There's still a lot to write about.  So I'll try to finish my Taiwan travel stories before the end of July, hopefully.

     So, please bear with me.  Till my next post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...