26 December 2010

A Future Trip to Boracay

     I'm probably one of the few local tourists who haven't been to Boracay, ever.  As you may well know, Boracay is a top tourist destination, for local and international travelers alike.  White, sandy beaches, varying hues of blue waters, beautiful sunset, and relentless partying come summer.  I love the beach, even though I cannot swim, but I do like to frolic in the sand, dip in the cool sea, and just stare at the beauty of nature.  However, I find going to Boracay a tedious process.  You must board a plane to Caticlan, and then ride a boat or something going to the beach.  Also, it's [overly] crowded during the summer and I'm not a party-person.  I'd love to have a more serene atmosphere you see.

     By a stroke of luck, I won a trip to Boracay, all expenses paid, during our Christmas party.  Now, I don't have a reason not to go to Boracay.  I think I'd like to go there in February, but not during March and April.  Let's see if I get the time to go there.  I'll have something to blog about if my Boracay trip pushes through .     

     Wish me luck!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...