31 December 2010

New Year's Travel Resolutions

 



     Every year, Filipinos make a list of their New Year's Resolutions.  It's fun, really, but it doesn't mean that everything, or perhaps, even anything, on that list will be undertaken.  Oh well, I guess I wouldn't lose anything if I make one for myself, right?  Considering this is a travel blog, I might as well write down my new year's resolutions pertinent to traveling, right?

     Here it goes:

  1. Go to JAPAN in the fall.
    2. Stay at a hostel or budget inn.

   3.  Celebrate Christmas or New Year in another country.

   4.  Go to Boracay and use my all-expenses paid raffle prize [I already bought a bathing suit].
 
   5. Go to Singapore during the Singapore Sale.
 
   6. Finish articles about my past travel experiences to Singapore, Bangkok and Malaysia before the first week of February.
 
   7. Buy a new luggage set.
 
   8. Try to minimize my foreign travels into 2 trips this year [but then again I won't be able to fulfill my other resolutions].
 
   9. Travel alone.
 
   10. Don't buy unnecessary things so I could use my money for traveling instead [this year, I bought a laptop even though I already have one; I bought set of jewelry and I bought a Bulgari and Prada specs (my eyesight's really poor) and a few branded shades.   Yup, I always end up wasting money.
         Will I be able to do all these?  Ehh... Heehee.

        
    N.B.


    Stock photo courtesy of City of Blackbirds

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...