26 December 2010

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

     I know, it's quite late to greet a Merry Christmas.  In fact, it's the 26th already in our country.  However, it's still Christmas in some parts of the world, right?

     Ever wondered how do I look? Am I a girl or a boy? Do I look creepy or not?  Well, for a limited time offer (it's as if I'm selling something on home tv channel, eh), I'm posting a photo of myself taken during my trip to Beijing.  I'll post it for a few minutes, just so you know I'm a real person who goes to all these places.  For now, let me say my apologies; I am not much to look at. [Edited to add: I deleted the picture already].

     Happy Holidays, dear readers!


 [Candy cane photo by City of Blackbirds
cutouts and textures from the Coffeeshop Blog; 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful -- well done! but please credit City of Blackbirds for the photo. thanks!

youknowyouloveme said...

@ katrina

I already did. Thank you very much for sharing a very beautiful photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...