30 June 2011

Thoughts: Flying to Singapore!

     In a few hours, I will be flying to Singapore!  It'll be my third time there, but the first time for my mom and sis.  I am super apprehensive right now because all I could think of is the cost that I will have to spend for the three of us.  We are also travelling with my friend. 

     So, my plan is to just go to Singapore and to Malacca.  My friend's plan is to shop, shop and shop.  Well, it's the Singapore sale, so what can I expect.  However, I don't think I could shop, even for a little.  I'm kinda strapped for cash considering that I'll be spending for three.

     Well, at least, our hotel, the Festive Hotel, is already pre-paid, and it comes with 2 tickets to Universal Studios and 2 tickets to Voyage La Vie.  I will only need to buy an extra ticket to Universal for myself.  So I think that'll keep my family busy for at least a day.  I don't plan on bringing them to the tourists attractions around Singapore but perhaps we could all go to the Marina Bay Sands at night.  Besides, our hotel is in Sentosa, so there's a lot to do in the island alone.

     Then on Sunday, we'll go to Malacca and spend the night there.  I found a coach service that stops a mere two minutes on foot from the hotel I booked, the Courtyard@Hereen.  It's organized by Luxury Tours and Travel and the departure point in Singapore is at the Concorde Hotel in Orchard Road.  And, if we take the MRT, we'll alight at Dhouby Ghout  Station and walk a mere 500 meters to reach the Hotel.  Going back to Singapore, we'll be taking the 707 Express.

     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...