26 June 2011

Thoughts: Stop Procrastinating and Research About Melaka, Silly Me!

     Before I knew it, the long weekend is almost over, and I am supposed to fly to Singapore this weekend and go to Melaka, too.  But I haven't started my research!  I am not so much concerned about Singapore; there's always a cab to take us to places.  Besides, I've been there twice.  It's Melaka that I am concerned about.  It'll be my first time in Melaka and we only have a day to spend there.  Geez!  Sometimes I forget about the most important details because my head is full of clutter!  

     I know Melaka is easy to navigate but still, I don't want to loiter around the streets of Melaka like some lost puppy.  And, I want to get the most out of our stay in Melaka. 

     I'm thinking if I should bring my laptop with me.  It'll make my life easier.  But it's heavy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...