13 June 2011

Thoughts: Travel Updates

     I have been busy the past two weeks; worse, I am busier now.  So, I have not made a new post regarding my Taiwan trip last April.  Neither have I updated my blog with new travel stories.  I have been to Baguio and Subic in May and to Tagaytay the past weekend.  I have a couple of photos I would want to share  about the places I've been to; I just don't know when will I get the time to do all these.  Oh well.

     For heads up, we stayed at the Manor in Camp John Hay and had a zipline experience inside the Camp.  I visited again the Zoobic Safari during a very stormy weekend in May.  And I've been to Tagaytay Highlands,and the Memory Lane just yesterday.  Photos and stories to follow.

     Till then! 

2 comments:

m1m1 said...

busy bee! :)

youknowyouloveme said...

@ m1m1

Hi, sis! Yes, I think I've been busy this summer, and that is why I am almost broke. Heehee. But I don't have plans yet for the second half of the year, yet, well, except for my upcoming Singapore and Malaysia trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...