07 November 2010

History Channel's Hidden Cities - Java, Indonesia [Live-blogging hitch]

     I might not be able to live-blog the third episode of History Channel's Hidden Cities.  I am about to go out for a drive around Makati to see how the city lights up its street for Christmas. I will be going with my relatives, well, it's actually for the kids' entertainment.  

     Oh, I have worked there for five (5) years and as the premiere business district of the Philippines, I'd say Makati makes a spectacle with their Christmas displays and lights year after year. 

     Going back to the topic, if we get to finish early, I'll go straight to live-blogging the episode.  If not, I'll watch its replay and replay-blog it, if ever there is such a term.  Hee.

     I'm crossing my fingers that we'd get home earlier.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...