22 November 2010

Thoughts: Approved Visa to China

     Finally, I got word from my travel agent that my visa to China has been approved, for 30 days! Yay!  It'll be delivered to me later.  I can finally go to China.  I'll be leaving the country tomorrow and will arrive in Beijing past midnight, 24 November 2010.

     See, I'm so happy considering that my visa was applied for just last week.  Certain circumstances led to the late filing of my visa but all's well.  And I got a 30-day visa at that.  See, I could even stay longer than I wanted in China, not that I'm planning to do so.  Well, who knows if some guy falls madly in love with me and begs me to stay longer.  Not that it'll happen, or that I'll allow that to happen.  But still...it's the thought that I could choose to maximize my stay that counts, right? 

     I don't know if I could blog in China; perhaps not.  I'm sure that there's no Facebook access, but I don't have a Facebook account so it doesn't matter.  So, probably, you'll hear from me when I return back on the 29th.

     Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...