06 November 2010

Air Asia's Free Seats - Update 2

     A reader, basil, informed me that the Free Seats promo of Air Asia is finally out.  However, it says there that the booking period starts on 09 November 2010.  I have yet to check to seats, but I'll make an update once I get to make a mock booking.  Here's the details:

N.B.  From Air Asia's website (for Thailand)
Update: The links are NOT working anymore.  Maybe they've been pulled out.






FREE SEATS


Booking Period:
9 November 2010 - 14 November 2010   
Travel Period: 1 July 2011 - 10 November 2011
Travel Notes
- Advanced booking required.
- Fares are not available during embargo period.


     I made a mock booking and the seat sales are not yet available, well, at least, in the Philippines.  The free seats promo pasted above is from Air Asia's website, with Thailand selected as the country of origin.  I have reviewed the flights, though, and like basil, I'm slightly disappointed.  First, it appears that the KL-Tokyo seats are not on sale, and second, the promo runs only until 10 November 2011.  I want to go to Japan to see the foliage at a later date in November.  Oh well, I'll just have to check again Air Asia's websites for any updates.

      A good thing, though.  My friends want to go to India and the seats are on sale.  One good thing to look forward to.

     So, plan your itineraries well.  Happy trip planning!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...