04 November 2010

Air Asia: The Best Seats are Free Seats!




 N.B. From Air Asia's Facebook Page (with promotional video):


FREE & LOW! [HQ]

1:04
Nothing is sweeter in life than FREE seats and LOW fare! Only in AirAsia.com! It is happening on 9th November 2010 – so mark your calendar and stay tuned facebook.com/AirAsia to find out!

     I'm so excited! Whatever it is, if it's free, why not?  Do check it out on 09 November 2010.  It'll be a killer, so be patient and perhaps, we'll be able to snag a free seat or two, or if not, seats at a very, very low price.  I can't wait till  Tuesday!

     Happy travel planning!
Edited to add:

     Right now, I'm already planning my travel itinerary.  Will I go to Japan in the fall (next year, of course)?  Will I go to Kuala Lumpur first, then to Tokyo, Haneda Airport?  Will I just buy a one-way ticket to Tokyo, and I'll go from Tokyo to Osaka and from Osaka, straight to Manila? I'll have to wait for Cebu Pacific's sale for my return flight to Manila.  Or will I just get seats from Cebu Pacific when they go on sale?  But I want to go to Kuala Lumpur and go up the Petronas Tower, something I wasn't able to do when I was there.  Besides, I want to see Haneda Airport and its viewing platform; I always see that in Japenese doramas and in animes.  Or, should I just go to Haneda Airport and pretend to see off someone at the airport so I needn't go to Kuala Lumpur?  Gosh, I'm really, really baffled!  Argh!  I'm so, so confused...

   

2 comments:

basil said...

Free Seats promotion are out!!!Only starts from 1 July 2011.... disappointed..
http://www.airasia.com/th/en/promotion/rr1620711.html

youknowyouloveme said...

@ basil

Thanks! Well, it's expected, actually. Air Asia already had a sale for low-fare seats until July or August 2011 if I remember correctly, just last month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...