17 January 2011

Manila Chronicles - Winter Clothes on Sale at the Malls

    

      Last week, I bought an autumn/winter shearling vest at Dorothy Perkins for half the price.  It was so pretty, and I only paid less than Php 1,500.00 for it.  It's so cute!  I know, I know, I'm not going to use it anytime soon, but since I'm planning for an autumn visit to Japan, and perhaps a new year's travel to Taiwan or Beijing, I'm stocking up.  It's not something that would be burrowed in obscurity.  BTW, this is the exact vest.  You can zip it 2/3 of the way if you want to have a normal lapel.  The aviator coat below is also on sale. at 50% off.

      
     Dorothy Perkins is only one among the many stores on sale right now.  Some stores have been on sale since the first week of January.  Top Shop, Mango, Marks and Spencer, Terranova and Promod, among others, have autumn and winter clothes on sale.

     So, hurry, grab those winter garb before it sells out!

N.B.


Scarves, gloves and bonnets are on sale from Php 595 at Promod.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...