26 January 2012

Seat Sale: Cebu Pacific - Angkor Wat? Cambodia!





     Finally, my prayers have been answered. Cebu Pacific is offering, for the first time, flights to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Yehey!

     I've been mock-booking and the total fare with 15k baggage is around Php 5300 (it's a bit high, but remember, the cost of fuel now is high, too). Travel period is from 19 April 2012 to 31 May 2012. Go grab a seat now!

     ETA:  Yup, again, no one seems keen on going with me to Cambodia.  But I really, really want to go.  Sadness.

3 comments:

m1m1 said...

may kasama ka na? Vietnam-Cambodia ako this holy week. sad thing di ako umabot dun sa direct flight to siem reap pero ok lang at least may vietnam side trip. :)

Asian Travel Adventures said...

@ m1m1

Nope, sis. Baka end of the year na lang ako. :-( And wala din ako travel for Holy Week pa. Hanoi ang target ko; hirap ako sa ticket. Alanganin din kasi yung Holy Week at too near for our HK-Macau trip next month. But naghahanap pa din ako ng flights anywhere.

Asian Travel Adventures said...

@ m1m1

Or, I'll go to Cambodia on my birthday na lang, in June! Yay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...