09 January 2012

The Year That Was 2011



     I've been blessed this year; I truly am.  Travel-wise, 2011 had been amazing, and I was able to go to not only to a lot of local destinations but to several countries as well.

     These are the places I visited in 2011:

Philippines
 1.  Baguio in May
2. Tagaytay in June and September
3.  Bataan in August
4.  Boracay in December

Asia 
 1.  Vietnam in March
2.   Taiwan in April
3.  Singapore and  Malaysia in June/July

      Obviously, I have not started writing about most destinations as listed. But I will really, really try my best to finish everything.  Hopefully.

     So, for now, thank you dear readers for putting up with me for the whole year!  Please bear with me for another year.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...