16 October 2010

Air Asia's Seat Sale - Last 2 Days! [Update: Promo ended 17 Oct. 2010]



Booking Period:
13 October 2010 - 17 October 2010   Last 2 Days!
Travel Period: 1 April 2011 - 11 August 2011
Travel Notes
- Advanced booking bequired.
- Fares are not available during embargo period.

     If you're interested to travel to Phnom Penh or Siem Reap in Cambodia, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, or to Chiang Mai, Phuket or Krabi in Thailand, this Air Asia seat sale is for you.  Just plan your travel well, hopping from one country to the next or from one city/region to the other using Air Asia's seat sale.  

     I'm seriously contemplating getting a ticket to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, then fly to Phuket or Krabi, then off to Bangkok, Thailand.  From there, I'll just book a seat sale ticket from Cebu Pacific when it becomes available, to the Philippines.  I'd also want to go to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap but I think I can't go there by myself.

     But then again, I want to go to Japan next year so I might defer any travel plans to countries other than Japan.  Must save for one of my dream destinations.

     N.B. From now on, I'll try to post seat sales for travel in Asia.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...