14 October 2010

Thoughts: Testing - Blogging from Microsoft Word 2010

       

     I bought a new laptop the other day. It's a Sony Vaio E Series laptop [VPCEB23FX] in coconut white. It's 15.5" and has a very excellent 1366x768 widescreen display, an Intel i3 Core, 2.26 ghz, 4g RAM and 320 gb of disk space. It came pre-installed with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Starter 2010 [Word and Excel only]. Not bad, eh? But it rendered me almost broke. Heh. And I have to pay it in 6 months. Yup. I'm on the edge of being destitute now. Haha! 

       However, my new laptop's sleek in all white (save for the bottom part) and its full keyboard is a huge plus. Yup, I have a separate numeric keypad like that of an ordinary desktop keyboard. The gleaming whiteness of my new laptop is just so calming…How could something so pretty render me totally penniless?  Well, one thing's for sure.  it's going to affect my travel plans for next year...Perhaps, no more travel for the first six months of 2011?  We'll see.

      Err, I'm still unsure how to post pictures using this service. Hmm. Let me try.

     [After the blog has been posted, no photos appeared so I just uploaded photos via Blogger the ordinary way.]



      So, I don't know how to post pictures via Microsoft Word blogging service.  Hmm, I'll just post the old-fashioned way via Blogger.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...