10 October 2010

Cebu Pacific's 10 - 10 - 10 Seat Sale [Update: Promo ended]

      In a few minutes, Cebu Pacific's Systemwide Seat Sale this 10/10/10 will start.  Here are the details:


ALL DOMESTIC DESTINATIONS
P10
One-way, Go-lite

ALL INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
P1,010
One-way, Go-lite

Travel Period is from Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2011. Better book fast as this sale is only for ONE day! See you on-board!
      Better flex your fingers and max-out your patience if you want tickets to your favorite local and domestic destinations as the sale will last only for the day.  I'd like to go to back to Taipei so I'm thinking of getting a ticket to see the cherry blossoms at Yangmingshan, or, celebrate the Chinese New Year.

---update---
      I couldn't get through the site.  It stalls...I'm sooooo sleepy.  I'll just check-out the remaining seats on sale when I wake up.  Yaw!.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...