31 October 2010

Living Asia Channel



     I've said that the only channel I like with our cable subscriber is the History Channel.  I amend that statement.  I forgot to say that I also like the Living Asia Channel.  It's a 24/7 travel channel featuring  the wonderful places in the Philippines and in other Asian countries.  It is really great for research.

     I am watching the channel right now and there's a long video of Taiwan's famous places.  And, the channel also provides tourism videos of Asian destinations: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, etc.  The videos are really good in enticing its viewers to go and see those featured sights. 

     You could also check out their website, here, and see their travel guides, snapshots, and schedule of programs.

   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...